You can connect your PVR to your wired home network using an Ethernet cable in the following cases:
- Your PVR is close to your modem or a router
- Your home is equipped with network wall outlets or the Internet Connect kit from Bell
Simply connect one end of the cable to the Ethernet port on the back of the PVR, and the other end to the Ethernet port of the modem, a router or a wall outlet.
After connecting the Ethernet cable, reset the receiver’s network connection. Once reset, you will be able to access On Demand.
To reset the network connection:
- Press the Menu button on your Bell Satellite TV remote control.
- Select System Setup (Settings on the 9500 Whole Home PVR).
- Select Installation.
- Select Connectivity.
- Select Broadband Setup (skip this step for the 9500 Whole Home PVR).
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Reset Connection.