If you wish to order On Demand or Pay-per-view content directly from your television using your remote, you first need to connect your Bell Satellite TV PVR/receiver to the Internet.
To get connected, you need:
- A compatible PVR/receiver (6500, 9241, 9400 or 9500).
- High-speed Internet of 2 Mbps or faster. Test your speed now.
Learn how you can upgrade your Bell Internet package.
- A network linking your PVR to your modem. The options are:
- Ethernet – requires an Ethernet cable
- Wi-Fi – 6500, 9241, 9400 PVR/receiver models require a Wi-Fi adapter
- Internet Connect kit from Bell, if available (also requires Ethernet cables)