How to use CTV News GO on my phone or tablet
CTV News GO is available on the iPhone 3GS and above, iPod touch (third generation and above), iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 5.0 or higher, and on Android devices running version 4.03 and higher.
Downloading CTV News GO to your device
- From the home screen on your iOS/Android device, select the App Store /Google Play icon.
- Select Search and type in “CTV News GO'
- Select the CTV News GO application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the application.
Using the CTV News GO app
- Start the CTV News GO app.
- Browse the content CTV News has to offer.
- Choose what you want to watch.
- When prompted or when signing in, select BELL as your TV service provider.
- Log in using your MyBell username and password. (If you’re not registered for MyBell, take a few moments to register now).
- Choose a program and start watching.
Please note: If you cannot access the app, it may mean that your Bell TV service has not been linked to your MyBell profile. Learn how to link your Bell TV account to your MyBell profile.