As a Fibe TV subscriber, you have access to up to 450 channels on the Fibe TV app. Watch content on your smartphone, tablet, computer, Amazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition, Android TV, Apple TV (4thgeneration), AirPlay-enabled device and Chromecast™.
Fibe customers have access to additional features in the app:
Using the app as a remote
While at home, the app lets you use your device as a remote control to change channels, access your programming guide, search for programs, and send content to your TV. It also lets you watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV. After installing the app, you must pair your mobile device with your Fibe TV receiver to use your device as a remote.
Make sure your mobile device is connected to your Bell Wi-Fi home network:
- Each Fibe TV receiver can be paired with 10 devices for use as a remote.
- You will need to set up the app for each individual Fibe TV receiver you have.
- The volume and power functions for your television are not available on the Fibe TV app.
Send content from your device to your TV and back
The Fibe TV app allows you to start watching a show on your mobile device and finish it on your TV set. Conversely, you can also start watching a show on your TV set and finish it on your mobile device. Learn how
Using the Fibe TV app with your Apple Watch
Once you’ve set up your iPhone to control your receiver, simply pair the Apple Watch to your iPhone to use your watch as a remote control.
How to control your receiver with your Apple Watch.
- On your Apple Watch open the Fibe TV app.
- Swipe left and right to access different screens allowing you to control your TV experience.