There is a limit on how many clips can be stored on the website or app. When the storage is full, the oldest unprotected video clip is overwritten to make room for the newest clip.
Can I save important clips?
You can protect important clips from being overwritten in the Bell Smart Home portal or app.
Using the Bell Smart Home portal:
- Log in to the Bell Smart Home portal.
- Click Video.
- Click Saved Video Clips.
- Hover over the clip(s) you would like to save and click Select.
- Click the blue lock icon to protect the clip(s).
Using the Bell Smart Home app:
- Log in to the Bell Smart Home mobile app.
- Open the menu at the top left corner of the app.
- Scroll down and select Video.
- From the top navigation bar, select Saved.
- Select the video clip(s) you want to protect.
- At the top, select the lock icon to protect your clip(s).