You can protect certain clips from being deleted automatically and you can manually delete unnecessary clips.1
- A Bell Smart Home video services subscription
- A computer with the latest version of Adobe Flash
- A compatible smartphone with the Bell Smart Home app (for doorbell cameras):
To protect or delete video clips from a computer:
- Visit bell.ca/Smart-Home
- Click Account login.
- Select Bell Smart Home.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Saved video clips.
- Select a date range in the “From:” and “To:” fields and click Search.
- Select a saved video clip: move your cursor over a thumbnail and click the checkbox beside Select (you can select multiple video clips).
- To protect the selected video clips from being automatically deleted, click the Protect selected clips button on the top left (the symbol with the closed lock).
- To delete the selected video clips, click the Delete selected clips. Click DELETE CLIPS on the popup window to confirm.
To protect or delete video clips in the app:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app and log in.
- Touch the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Touch the Video button on the menu bar.
- Touch the Saved button on the top right.
- Select the video file(s) by touching the checkbox.
- To protect the selected clips, touch the lock symbol at the top of the page.
- To delete the selected clips, touch the options button (3 dots on the top right of the page) and then touch Delete. Confirm by touching the DELETE button on the popup window.
Please note the options button will only be visible after a clip is selected.
Disclaimer: 1. Deleting a saved video clip does not increase the allotted number of new video uploads per month.