To view or download saved videos from a computer:
- Visit bell.ca/smarthomelogin.
- Click Account login.
- Select Bell Smart Home.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Saved video clips.
- Select a date range in the “From:” and “To:” fields and click Search.
- To download a video clip:
- Move your cursor over a thumbnail and click the checkbox beside Select (you can select multiple video clips).
- Click the Download selected clips button on the top left (the symbol with the down arrow).
- Select the file format from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save. The file will be downloaded to your default browser download folder.
To view or download saved videos in the app:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app and log in.
- Touch the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Touch the Video button on the menu bar
- Touch the Saved button on the top right.
- To start playing a saved video, touch a video thumbnail.
- To save a video clip on your device, touch the down arrow on the video playback screen. The video clip will be saved to your device’s default video folder.
To view live and recorded videos locally (CSVR):
- Connect a monitor to the CSVR using an HDMI or VGA cable.
- Connect a computer mouse (wireless or wired) using one of the USB ports on the CSVR126.
- When prompted, enter your Smart Home password.
- To watch live video, select the Live View icon With this option, you can select different camera layouts and rotate camera feeds.
- To watch recorded video, select the Playback icon With this option, you can control playback speed.
To download videos locally (CSVR):
Note: you’ll need to provide your own USB storage device.
- Plug in the storage device to the USB 3.0 port on the CSVR126.
- Log in to the local interface (if password protected).
- Select Menu
- Select Playback
- Select Cut
- To select the timeframe to export, do either of the following:
- Select the Calendar icon to select a date range.
- Drag the brackets to adjust the clip’s start and end time.
- Select Save
- Using the Device Name dropdown menu, select the desired storage device.
- Select the folder on the storage device to export the footage to.
- Choose the file format. In Video For…, select MP4 or AVI.
- Select Export.
- Do not remove the storage device until all footage has been exported. Check the progress by selecting the download icon