|ADC-V522IR camera||ADC-V515 camera|
|Included in the box||What you need to provide|
Follow these steps to install your camera.
If applicable, please disarm your security system.
Step 1 - Connect your camera
To ensure a sufficient Wi-Fi signal, plug the camera in a power outlet near its final location before mounting it.
The Add Device wizard in the Bell Smart Home app will walk you through the steps to connect your camera or home automation device to your home network and add the device to your Bell Smart Home service.
To run the Add Device wizard:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app and log in.
- Touch the menu button on the top-left corner of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Select + Add Device and follow the steps.
Note: One of these steps requires you to connect your camera to Wi-Fi. To do so, use the username and password you use to connect to your home Wi-Fi network.
Step 2 – Mount your camera
Installing the camera on a desk or counter is easy. Simply position the camera on a flat surface using the built-in stand.
If you prefer to mount the camera on a wall, follow these instructions:
Note: Before you begin, ensure there is no electrical wiring or cables in the areas where you plan to drill or screw.
- Use the wall-mounting plate provided to mark the holes for the screws and wall anchors where you want to mount the camera.
- Drill pilot holes for the wall anchors with a 7/32 inch drill bit.
- Insert wall anchors by tapping them into the pilot holes.
- Attach the mounting plate to the wall using the provided screws.
- Connect the power cable to the camera and power outlet.
- Slide the base of the camera onto the mounting plate:
- The 515 camera should snap into position on the mounting plate.
- For the 522IR camera, turn it clockwise approximately 10 degrees to secure it to the mounting plate.