To install your door lock, follow the smart door lock installation instructions. (PDF 17.52 MB). Once completed, make sure you add the device to your Bell Smart Home system.
Add/delete/change door lock codes
With the Bell Smart Home app, you can manage user access settings for your system and locks.
With the Bell Smart Home app, you can:
- View, add and edit which users have access to locks and the security panel
- Create a custom user PIN while on the go
- Select a timeframe for access – at all times, for some of the time or for a limited time
Add a user code using the Bell Smart Home app
- Log in to the app.
- Touch the menu .
- Touch Users.
- Touch the + sign.
- Enter the user's first and last name and then touch Create.
- In Access Code, enter the user's desired code.
- In Device Access, touch to select either:
- Full Access to allow access to all devices on the system. This includes the panel and any locks on the system.
- No Access to block access to all devices on the system. This includes the panel and any locks on the system.
- Toggle the user access to the specified device.
- Touch Save. Allow a few minutes for the new user code to send to the system.
You can also add optional information for the user.
- If the user should only have access to the devices during specific times, touch Time to select the user's access period and then touch Save.
On the Use Profile page, update any additional information:
- In Contact Information, click + Add Contact to add the user's contact information.
- Touch Language Preference to select the user's language preference and then touch Save.
Replace the battery
Battery type: Four AA batteries
- Remove the screws from the cover (typically one on each side and one on the bottom).
- Remove the cover.
- Pull the black plastic battery tray out from the top.
- Observe the battery orientation.
- Remove the old batteries and dispose of them.
- Install the new batteries. The lock will beep; this is normal.
- Re-insert the battery tray and attach the cover, aligning the lock knob with the pin inside the lock.
- Secure with the screws.
Call technical support at 1 877 267-2001 to confirm the battery replacement was successful and the sensor is in proper working order.