Huawei (including Turbo Hubs)
- After 10 attempts to unlock the device, it will be permanently locked to the Bell network.
To unlock a Huawei Ascend Y300 or Y530:
- Insert a non-Bell SIM card into the device and turn it on.
- The message “Enter SIM Network unlock PIN” will appear. Enter the network lock code and press Unlock.
Note: the network lock code may be 16 digits long. If the first eight digits are zeros, ignore them and enter the last eight digits.
- The message “Network Unlocked Successfully” will appear once the device has been unlocked.
To unlock a Huawei B882 Turbo Hub:
- Insert a non-Bell SIM card into the Turbo Hub.
- Connect your computer to the Turbo Hub via Ethernet cable.
- Go to http://192.168.1.1 using a web browser.
- Enter the password (default password: admin).
- Click Login.
- Type the unlock code.
- Click Apply.
- The Turbo Hub will reboot and will be unlocked.