Your device is already unlocked if:
- You purchased your Bell device after November 30, 2017 and activated on the Bell network.
- You purchased your Apple device after January 1, 2014 (iPhone 6 and above).
Unlock your device
Your device must meet all eligibility conditions below. Bell may refuse any unlock request that appears intended to defraud Bell or its customers.
Check if you’re eligible:
- The device is not flagged as lost or stolen.
- Your device must be locked to the Bell network. Bell can only unlock Bell devices.
To unlock your device:
Use the button below to log in to MyBell and follow the steps to unlock your device.
You'll need to have:
- A non-Bell SIM card that fits the device you want to unlock.
- Your device's IMEI number. Where can I find this?
There is no fee for unlocking your device.Unlock your device