1. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the back cover with the small notch at the bottom of the phone.
2. If the battery is already in the phone, you need to remove it before inserting the memory card. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the battery with the small notch at the top of the battery compartment.
3. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and slide it into the SIM card slot.
4. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the top part of the battery first, then push it into place.
5. Line up the battery cover hinge with the designated holes inside the phone, then push down on the cover until it clicks into place.