1. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the back cover using the small notch at the top left of the phone.
2. If the battery is already in the phone, you need to remove it before inserting the SIM card. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the battery using the small notch at the bottom of the battery compartment.
3. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then slide it into the SIM card slot.
4. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the top part of the battery first, then push it into place.
5. Line up the battery cover with the designated holes inside the phone, then push the cover down until it clicks into place.