1. Header area Change your presence status from Available to Do Not Disturb (DND). You can also reset the layout or log out.
2. Contacts and Groups Once the corporate administrator configures the contacts and groups in the Corporate Administrative Tool (CAT), they will be appear in the Contacts and Groups window.
3. Call Activity Once you make a call it appears in the Call Activity window. You can continue the conversation from here or end the call.
4. Alerts Allows you to view a recent history of PTT alerts.
5. Monitored Groups Activity Drag and drop up to 8 groups into the Monitored Groups Activity window to view current call activity for the group and to join active calls.
6. Map Provides visual location information on the fleet members in the field. Provides the option to make PTT calls or send alerts to those fleet members directly from the map. GPS location will update every 15 minutes.
7. Logs and Settings tabs Go to the Logs tab to listen to calls you have recorded and to view a history of your calls and alerts. On the Settings tab you can manage and configure settings for alerts,tones, the date/time, backup/archive settings, etc.