1. Verify that the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 is powered on.
2. Open your wireless network connection list.
3. Click Refresh to refresh your wireless network list.
4. If your Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 network name does not appear in your wireless network list, click Open Network and Sharing Center.
5. Click Manage wireless networks.
6. Right-click on any unused wireless connections in your list of preferred networks.
7. Click Remove network. Repeat these steps for any unused network connections displayed in your Wireless Network Connections list.
8. Restart the computer to allow the network changes to take place. Once the computer has restarted, retry the above procedure from step 1. Note: If connection problems persist, you may need to do a master reset of the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2.