1. In your computer's Web Browser, type http://my.mifi in the address bar and press the Enter or Return key. Note: You must already be connected to your Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 in order to access this page.
2. Click Log In.
3. Enter the password, the default is admin.
4. Click Log In.
5. Click Settings.
6. Click Advanced Settings.
7. To allow connected devices to establish a VPN tunnel to a remote server or device, click the ON/OFF switch to ON.
8. Click LAN. The MiFi 2 is shipped preconfigured to use IP addresses in a range for use in private networks, and should be suitable for most uses. If your network has a requirement to use different IP addresses, you can make those changes in the LAN section. Note: Altering these settings could stop your hotspot from working properly.
9. Enter the new LAN settings.
10. Click Save Changes.
11. Click Port Filtering.
12. To restrict internet traffic to specific applications, click the Port Filtering ON/OFF switch to ON.
13. Select the applications you want to allow, then click Save Changes.