Getting to know my Novatel Wireless MiFi 2
- Power button — Powers the MiFi 2 on and off.
- Status bar — Displays the current device status information, including signal strength, time, GPS, messages, connected devices and battery level.
- Touchscreen icons — Provides touchscreen access to the MiFi 2 applications.
- Micro USB port — The A/C charger and USB cable connect here.
- Screen sleep indicator — Flashes blue when the device is in sleep mode.
- Touchscreen — The interactive device display screen.
- Battery door — Remove to access the battery and SIM card slot.
- SIM card slot — An active SIM card must be installed for network access. MiFi 2's SIM Card comes preinstalled.
- Reset button — Resets the device to factory default settings.
Insert a paper clip into the hole and hold the button down for five seconds.
Your list of wireless networks now show the original default network when you first configured your device. Connect your Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 again and re-configure it. Your pre-configured profile information stays the same, but for any custom profiles you have to enter your APN and other information.
- microSD slot — Supports microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32GB (card not included).