1. Select the desired language and touch GET STARTED.
2. You can copy settings from another Android device or set up your Motorola Nexus 6 as a new phone. Touch the desired option (e.g., Set up as new).
3. The Motorola Nexus 6 will automatically scan for Wi-Fi networks and display a list. To connect, touch the network name.
4. Enter the network password.
5. Touch CONNECT.
6. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one. A Google account is needed to use certain features such as Device Protection, Google Hangouts and Google Play Store. For this example, touch Enter your email to sign in.
7. Enter your email address.
8. Touch NEXT.
9. Enter your password.
10. Touch NEXT.
11. Touch ACCEPT.
12. Scroll to and touch NEXT.
13. Touch the type of screen lock you want to use (e.g., PIN).