1. Launch the MyBell app on your device.
2. If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network you will be logged in automatically to your Mobility services. If you do not see your other services you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. Touch the silhouette icon on the top right and select Log in to bring up the login screen.
3. Touch Usage at the bottom of the screen.
4. If you have multiple Bell Internet or Bell Mobility services, you will see an overview of usage for all your services. Touch the usage category for the Bell Mobility service you would like to see.
If you do not have multiple services, skip to the next step.
5. This is an overview of usage for the selected category. To see more details, touch Show next to the breakdown.
6. To view other categories, touch a category at the top of the screen.
7. Touch the Billing period to view the details from other months.
8. Select the desired usage period.
9. The details for the selected period are displayed, if available.