2. If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network, you will be logged in automatically. If youʼre connected to Wi-Fi or another mobile network, you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. If you havenʼt registered for MyBell, you will have the option to do so.
3. Touch the More menu icon.
4. Touch Profile.
5. You can view or edit any of the sections — Name, Username, Password, Secret questions or Email address. You can also view and edit your credit card details. To edit your name details, touch the Edit button next to Name.
6. In the Name section you can change your first name and last name. Changing these names will only affect your greeting name, it will not affect the name on any of your bills or services.
7. Touch Save.
8. To view or edit your billing and service details, touch Billing and services.
9. This is your Billing and services overview, you can view or edit some of the sections — Nickname, Billing address, Method of payment, Billing format and Payment reminders. You can also view and edit the Nicknames associated with your services.
10. In the Nickname section you can change per service to help you distinguish between your different services.