MyBell app: How to register for a username and password
- Launch the MyBell app on your device.
- If the app logs in automatically, touch the silhouette icon on the top right and select Log in to bring up the login screen.
- On the login screen, touch Don't have a profile? Register
- If your device has a Bell Mobility SIM card, you’ll be asked if you want to register the account your SIM card is linked to. If you select Yes, you’ll receive a verification code by text to allow you to continue.
- Please enter one of the following and touch Continue.
- Account number as seen on your bill or email
- Bell Mobility phone number
- Bell Internet user ID (starts with "b1")
- Enter and confirm your email address and touch Continue.
- Enter the last name of the account holder and touch Continue. (This is the last name that appears on your bill.)
If you entered the email address we have on file for this account, you will skip this step.
- Enter the postal code for the billing address linked to your Bell services and touch Continue. If you entered the email address we have on file for this account, you will skip this step.
- You are now verified. Touch Continue.
- Create a username and touch Continue.
- Create and confirm a password and touch Continue.
- Select a security question to help you recover your account when needed. You can also create your own question. Touch Continue.
- Enter the answer to the security question you selected/created.
- Touch Continue.
- You are now registered and can manage your services in MyBell. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address. Touch Return to My services to access the overview screen of the registered account.