2. If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network, you will be logged in automatically. If youʼre connected to Wi-Fi or another mobile network, you can log in using an existing MyBell profile or register for a new one.
3. Touch Register.
4. Please enter one of the following:
Account number as seen on your bill or email
Bell Mobility phone number
Bell Internet user ID (starts with "b1")
5. Enter your billing last name and postal code, then touch Continue.
6. Enter your first name, last name, email address and confirm your email address.
7. Enter a new username for the account and touch Check availability to make sure it's not already taken. Note that if you create your new username via the app, you will then be able to access your account online if required.
8. Enter a password in the Password and Re-type your password fields. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long and include 1 number.
9. Touch the Security Question 1 drop down box, and select a security question.
10. Enter the answer to the security question.
11. Do the same for Security Question 2 and Security Question 3, then touch Continue.
12. Read the first part of the review. Change any of the information by touching Edit next to the required section, then scroll down to read the rest of the review.
13. Touch Submit.
14. You are now registered and can manage your services in MyBell. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address. Touch Continue to MyBell to access the overview screen of the registered account.