2. If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network, you will be logged in automatically. If youʼre connected to Wi-Fi or another mobile network, you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. If you havenʼt registered for MyBell, you will have the option to do so.
3. When on the Services of your account, touch Bills.
4. When on Bills page, touch Manage pre-authorized payments.
5. Touch Continue.
6. Edit any of the bank account details, then touch Continue.
7. Review the bank account details and touch terms and conditions.
8. Read all the terms and conditions, then touch Close.
9. Select the check box to agree to the terms and conditions, then select Submit.
10. Preauthorized payment details have been changed on this account.
11. To cancel existing pre-authorized payments, touch Cancel pre-authorized payments and then touch Continue.
12. Touch Submit to cancel the pre-authorized payment.