3. If you have forgotten your password, touch I forgot my password.
4. Enter your username and email address and touch Continue.
5. Enter the answer to the security question and touch Continue. Note that you can select a different security question later if you want.
6. Enter a new password in the Password and Password confirmation fields, then touch Continue. Your new password must be at least 8 characters long and include 1 number. Notes: 1. If you create a new password, you will need to use it on the bell.ca website as well. 2. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
7. Touch Continue to MyBell to go to the account overview screen.