How to reset the APN settings to default on my LG smartphone
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Network & Internet. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- Touch Access Point Names.
- Touch the Menu icon.
- Touch Restore default settings.
- The APN settings have been reset to default.
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.