How to erase and reset my LG smartphone to the factory settings
- Touch Settings.
- Touch System. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- Scroll to and touch Restart & reset.
- Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- Read the warning. Scroll to and touch RESET PHONE. If prompted, enter your device lock code (PIN, password, pattern, etc.) and touch OK.
- Touch Delete all.
- The phone will reset and reboot.
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.