How to connect to Wi-Fi on my LG smartphone
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Network & Internet. Touch Wi-Fi. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- Enter the network password.
- Touch CONNECT.
- The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.