1. To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
2. Ensure your Apple Watch and iPhone are close together. On your iPhone, if you see the message “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch,” touch Continue. If you donʼt see this message, open the Apple Watch app and touch Start Pairing.
3. Hold the Apple Watch face up to the camera with the animation on the Apple Watch in the centre of the viewfinder on your iPhone.
4. Touch Set Up as New Apple Watch.
5. Touch an option to select the wrist youʼll wear your watch on (e.g., Right).
6. Wait while the Apple Watch is activating.
7. Read the Terms and Conditions and touch Agree.
8. Touch the desired option (e.g., Share with Apple).
9. Touch OK.
10. Touch the desired option (e.g., Donʼt Add Passcode).
11. Touch the desired option (e.g., Skip This Step).
12. Touch Continue.
13. Touch Set Up Cellular.
14. Touch Continue.
15. Touch Username.
16. Enter your MyBell username.
17. Touch Password.
18. Enter your MyBell password.
19. Touch Continue.
20. Read the Terms and touch Accept & continue.
21. Edit the Emergency Address if desired and touch Confirm & continue.
22. Touch Submit.
23. Touch Done.
24. Touch Continue.
25. Touch the desired option (e.g., Choose Later).
26. Wait while your Apple Watch is syncing.
27. Touch OK.
28. Your Apple Watch is now activated and paired to your iPhone.