If your Huawei smartphone becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
- Before resetting your phone, turn it off and then on again. This may solve the problem. If your phone doesnʼt turn on, follow these steps to perform a hard reset.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the EMUI logo appears on the screen.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset by using the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select.
- Select Yes and then select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Reboot system now.
- The phone will now wipe all contents and then reboot to the initial setup screen.
Warning: all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset.