4. The HTC Desire 626S will automatically scan for available networks and display them. Either touch NEXT or touch the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to and enter the password for the desired network.
5. Sign in to your existing Google account or create a new Google account. For this example, enter your email address from an existing Google account, then touch NEXT.
Note: Your HTC Desire 626S uses your Google account to fully utilize its Android features, including Device Protection, Gmail, Google Hangouts, and the Google Play Store.
6. Enter your password, then touch NEXT.
7. Touch ACCEPT.
8. Touch the desired option (e.g., Remind me later), then touch NEXT.
9. Ensure both boxes are checked to enable Google's location service, then touch NEXT.
10. Touch NEXT.
11. Touch the desired option (e.g., Sign in later).
12. Touch the desired option (e.g., Skip for now).
13. Touch NEXT.
14. Touch NEXT.
15. Touch Screen lock to enable Device Protection. Otherwise touch NEXT to skip screen lock setup and Device protection.
16. Select from the choice of Pattern, PIN or Password lock. In the following example a PIN will be used.
17. Enter your desired PIN and touch CONTINUE.
18. Confirm your PIN and touch OK.
19. Touch the desired option (e.g., Hide sensitive notification content), then touch DONE.