You can add more email accounts from your BlackBerry smartphone by following these steps:
- From the home screen, select the Email Settings icon (this may also be found in the Setup folder). Or, if your smartphone uses the BlackBerry 6 operating system, select Internet Mail Account.
- If you have a BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) account, you may have to enter your BIS username and password.
- Select Add or Set up another email account.
- Select the domain for the email address to be added.
- Type in the email address and password, and select Next.