How to set up the assistance button on my Doro 824
- Touch Menu.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Assistance button.
- Scroll to and touch Assistance button configuration.
- Touch Off.
- Scroll to the required option, e.g., On (3).
Note: With this option, press the assistance button 3 times within 1 second. The assistance call begins after a delay of 5 seconds. In this time, you can prevent a possible false alarm by pressing Cancel.
- Touch the check mark.
- Touch Assistance number.
- Touch Add contact.
- Touch the desired contact. (You can also touch the dial pad icon to enter a phone number manually.)
- The contact has been added to the assistance numbers list.
- Touch the check mark to save the changes.