1. To switch to the Android home screen, press and hold the Power button.
2. Scroll to Exit Voice Mode.
3. Touch OK.
4. Touch Menu.
5. Scroll to and touch Settings.
6. Scroll to and touch Assistance button.
7. Scroll to and touch Assistance button configuration.
8. Touch Off.
9. Scroll to the required option, e.g., On (3).
Note: With this option, press the assistance button 3 times within 1 second. The assistance call begins after a delay of 5 seconds. In this time, you can prevent a possible false alarm by pressing Cancel.
10. Touch the check mark.
11. Touch Assistance number.
12. Touch Add contact.
13. Touch the desired contact. (You can also touch the dial pad icon to enter a phone number manually.)
14. The contact has been added to the assistance numbers list.