1. Unlock the battery compartment by pressing the latch on the top of the Arlo Go.
2. Pull the battery door back to open the compartment.
3. Remove the battery if it is installed in the Arlo Go.
4. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing up. Slide it into the SIM card slot.
5. Insert the microSD card with the metal contacts facing up. Slide it into the microSD card slot.
Note: You must insert the microSD card before powering on the Arlo Go. The Arlo Go supports one microSD card of up to 32 GB capacity. If you inserted a microSD card and your Arlo Go goes offline, the camera recordings are stored on the microSD card.
6. Line up the battery with the metal contacts at the bottom. Slide it into the battery compartment.