You can give your mobile phone, phone number to another person who will continue using the service.
To change ownership:
- A top up is required if there is negative balance
- Before providing your phone to the new subscriber, be sure to clear it of all personal information.
- Contact us with the new subscriber. You should both be ready to complete the change of ownership.
Tip: if the new subscriber is not with you, provide customer service with their phone number, so they can complete the transfer all at once.
Note: Self serve will no longer be available after transfer, ensure any information you wish to keep has been downloaded
Prior to contacting us, the new subscriber must ensure that the person whose account they are taking over has called in to authorize the change, or the change cannot be completed.
Good to know
- If you are transferring a Prepaid phone and have funds remaining on your account, they aren't refundable. However, the new subscriber can use them.
- The new subscriber can choose to keep the same phone number or change the number.