Adding someone to a call already in progress
The steps for adding someone to a conference call are different depending on which Bell Mobility network your phone or smartphone uses.
Do you know which network your device uses?
- Don't know
- Once you have one person on the line, use the on-screen menu and select Options or Add Caller, then dial the second person.
- Once the second person has answered, you can repeat step 1 to add up to three more people. The maximum is you plus five other people.
- Once you have one person on the line, press SEND to place the first caller on hold. Wait for a dial tone.
- Dial the second number and press SEND. Wait until the second person answers.
- Press SEND again to connect all three people.