The steps for making a conference call are different depending on which Bell Mobility network your phone or smartphone uses.
Do you know which network your device uses?
- Don't know
- Connect up to five people by dialling the first number and then pressing SEND. Wait until the person answers.
- Use the on-screen menu and select Options or Add Caller and then dial the second person.
- Once the second person has answered, repeat the second step to add up to five people.
- Connect three people by dialling the first number and then pressing SEND. Wait until the person answers.
- Press SEND to place the first caller on hold. Wait for a dial tone.
- Dial the second number and press SEND. Wait until the second person answers.
- Press SEND again to connect all three people.