The steps for turning on Call Forwarding are different depending on which Bell Mobility network your phone or smartphone uses.
Do you know which network your device uses?
- Don't know
- Go to the Call Settings menu from the main menu of your phone.Select Call Forwarding.
- Select the type of call you’d like to forward. For example, you can forward all voice calls or only calls that you don't answer.
- Follow the prompts to activate including entering the forwarding destination number. Remember that if this is a long distance call, you'll be billed the long distance fees.
- Once Call Forwarding is activated, you'll receive a free text message on your phone to confirm that the activation is complete.
- Dial *72# from your mobile phone
- Enter the 11-digit number that you would like your calls forwarded to (1 + area code + number).
- Press SEND
- You’ll hear a tone to confirm that the feature has been turned on.