You can use Advanced Messaging on select devices while roaming in the U.S.(including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands):
- Samsung Galaxy A10e, A11, A20, A21, A50, A51, A70, A71, S9, S9+, S10, S10+,S10e operating on Android 10 or later
- GS20 5G, GS20+ 5G, GS20 Ultra 5G and S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy, Note 9, Note 10 and 10+ operating on Android 10 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G and Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold2 5G
In the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Advanced Messaging is charged as roaming data, which will be deducted from your roaming add-on or Travel Pass, if applicable. Otherwise, pay-per-use roaming data rates will apply.
Note: if data roaming is turned off on your device, Advanced Messaging will not work.