Apple offers more information on Family Setup on your Apple Watch. Learn moreApplicable to: Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6, 7, SE
To use the Apple Watch Series 4 or higher (GPS + Cellular version) on watchOS 7.2, you need an iPhone 6s or later on iOS 14.3 or higher for the initial pairing.
Note: make sure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network and has Bluetooth switched on.
- Follow the instructions provided by Apple.
- Once completed, you will be prompted to set up cellular. Touch Continue.
- Select your province and touch Continue.
- Select Add to an existing Bell Mobility Account.
- Enter your MyBell username and password and touch Log in.
- Select a Smartwatch plan.
- Select a city and touch Continue.
- Select your phone number and touch Continue.
- Confirm your email address and touch Continue.
- Review your order and touch Continue.
- Read the Terms and touch Accept & submit.
- Activate Wi-Fi calling and touch Continue.
- Review the Wi-Fi calling terms and touch Accept & continue.
- Edit your emergency address and touch Continue.
- Review your address and touch Confirm & continue.
- Wi-Fi calling is now active. Touch Continue.
- Your Apple Watch is now activated and paired using Family Setup. Touch Done.