Setting up NumberShare on your Samsung Smart Watch
For additional information and Samsung Galaxy Watch or Watch Active2 simulators, visit the Samsung support site.
Used in conjunction with a companion smartphone, your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Watch Active2 can be used to make calls when the companion smartphone isn't within Bluetooth range, or is turned off.
Note: before you begin the pairing process, ensure the Samsung Galaxy Watch (or Watch Active2) is charged and powered on.
- If necessary, tap the display to begin.
- Ensure the desired language is selected then touch NEXT.
- On your smartphone, download and install the Galaxy Wearable app from your smartphone's app store.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch GET STARTED.
- Touch Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- From the “Let’s pair up” prompt, touch OK.
- Confirm that the passkey displayed on both your smartphone and watch match, then tap OK on both devices.
- Review the Terms and conditions for each option, select the ones you want then touch NEXT.
- If requested, either sign in or skip Samsung account setup.
- Turn the available notifications on or off as desired then touch NEXT.
- Your watch will display "All done! Activation complete." Touch OK.
- After the pairing is complete, make sure your watch has the latest software:
- On your smartphone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch About watch.
- Touch Update watch software.