If you have an eligible LTE-enabled laptop (Always Connected PC), you can connect to the Bell Mobility LTE network with one of our monthly rate plans.
To access data on your laptop while travelling, you must also have a travel add-on.
Activating your rate plan
Before you begin:
- Your LTE-enabled laptop must have Windows 10 version 1803 or higher, and it must be connected to Wi-Fi.
To activate your rate plan:
- On your laptop, navigate to your connectivity settings by selecting Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
- Select Connect with a data plan.
- Select Bell. You will be sent to the Bell Connected Things self-activation tool.
- Select Continue and follow the on-screen prompts.
Check with your manufacturer if you are unsure if your laptop is LTE enabled.
Note: if you are a Bell Business customer, please contact your Bell Business account manager for information and support on activating your connected device.
Using your laptop as a hotspot
To turn on the mobile hotspot on your laptop:
- Navigate to your mobile hotspot settings by selecting Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- Below Mobile hotspot, drag the slider to the On position.
If you are having trouble connecting to the network, please contact us.