Your mobile device

I have an HSPA or LTE phone


Why do I need to select my phone?

To roam internationally, you’ll need a phone that supports the same frequencies as the country you’re travelling to. Frequencies can vary from country to country and network to network.

If you travel frequently, Bell recommends a quad-band phone (which operates on all four of the GSM frequency bands) for roaming access in a greater number of countries.

HSPA and LTE coverage and rates

Note: roaming rates and coverage apply to HSPA and LTE capable phones only.

To sign up for a roaming add-on, call us at 1 888 4-MOBILE (662453).

EVDO and 1xRTT coverage and rates

This will only show countries where your device works