If one of your services is not working, please try the following steps to resolve your issue.
- Unplug and reconnect phone line to ensure that it's not off the hook.
- Connect a different phone (if available) to the affected wall jack.
- Connect the phone to a different wall jack (if available).
See troubleshooting steps for Home phone
- Restart your receiver:
a. Disconnect the power cable for 10 seconds.
b. Reconnect the power cable.
c. Wait for your receiver to start back up.
- Fibe TV customers: Restart your modem.
- Try multiple channels.
- Restart your modem.
- Disconnect any third-party routers or adapters.
- Restart your computer and other devices, if applicable.
- Try connecting with other devices.
See more troubleshooting steps for Internet
Problems may be related to the device settings, the device itself (i.e., broken hardware) or other factors. For general troubleshooting, please review the following:
- Troubleshooting text, picture and media messaging
- Troubleshooting data connectivity
- I’m having trouble making or receiving calls on my smartphone
For device-specific information from the manufacturer, visit our Phones, tablets and Mobile Internet section, select your device and look for the manufacturer support link.
See more troubleshooting steps for Mobility
If you've tried all of the above and still cannot get service or resolve your problem, please contact us.