If one of your services is not working, please try the following steps to resolve your issue.
- Unplug and reconnect phone line to ensure that it's not off the hook.
- Connect phone line to a different wall jack.
See troubleshooting steps for Home phone
- Restart your receiver:
a. Disconnect the power cable for 10 seconds.
b. Reconnect the cable.
c. Wait for your receiver to start back up.
- Fibe TV customers: Restart your modem.
- Try another channel.
- Restart your modem.
- Disconnect any third-party routers or adapters.
- Restart your computer.
- Try connecting with other devices.
See more troubleshooting steps for Internet
If you've tried all of the above and still cannot get service or resolve your problem, please contact us.