You can choose to have your email forwarded to another email address or addresses.
To manage mail forwarding:
- From anywhere in Bell email, select the gear icon in the upper right of the screen, and then select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Mail Forwarding.
- Enter up to 10 email addresses where you want your email forwarded. Separate each address with a comma.
- Select one of the following options:
- Disable forwarding to turn off mail forwarding.
- Forward and keep a copy to forward your email and keep a copy in Bell email.
- Forward, then discard to forward your email without keeping a copy.