- Testing the electrical outlet that your pod is connected to by plugging something else into it or trying a different outlet
- Do not plug pods into a power bar or extension cord
- Ensuring you are connected to your Bell Wi-Fi
- Using a browser, access the modem page by entering http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar
Select Manage my Wi-Fi from the firmware home screen
Ensure Whole Home Wi-Fi is set to ON and select Save
- Open the Bell Wi-Fi app and log in with your MyBell username and password.
- On the home screen, touch Menu (iOS) or Menu > Pods (Android).
- Touch the three dots beside the pod you want to reconnect and select Delete this pod.
- With the pod plugged into a power outlet, touch Set up new pods and wait for the pod to connect to your network again. This should bring the pod back online.