- Remove the power cable from the wall outlet or power supply on the modem.
- Wait 30 seconds and reconnect the power cable.
The lights on the front will blink as the modem goes through its start-up routine.
- Wait for the lights to finish cycling:
- Home Hub 4000 and 3000: The reboot is completed once the front lights on the modem are solid white.
- Home Hub 2000: The reboot is completed once the WAN and INTERNET lights are solid or flashing blue.
Alternate methodHome Hub 4000:
- Press the power ring on the front of the modem.
- Select Yes on the modem information screen and press the OK button to confirm.
- The modem reboot is completed once the front lights on the modem are solid white.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the modem for five seconds.
- The modem reboot is completed once all three LED lights are white and the message, “Fibe Internet: Connected” is displayed.