Warranty and returning the old battery
If you are experiencing issues with your battery, please contact us for assistance.
- Batteries purchased after October 15, 2017 come with a one-year limited warranty.
- If you purchased your battery after October 15 2017, please visit the Call2recycle (http://www.call2recycle.ca/) to find a drop-off location that will accept your battery.
- If your battery was provided by Bell on or before October 15th, 2017, please contact us to request a recovery kit.
- Place the old battery in the box in which you received your new battery and attach the prepaid return label. Then, take the return kit to your nearest Purolator outlet.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is important that the battery is returned so that we can properly recycle it.
You can return your unused battery for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please contact us for details.