Knowing when to replace the battery
The uninterrupted power supply (UPS) that houses your battery will beep when the battery needs to be replaced. You can mute these alerts until you’re able to replace the battery.
How to mute audible alarms and tones
- Press and hold the Alarm Silence button 1-2 seconds to mute the alarm for 24 hours.
- To restore the alarm before the 24 hours has elapsed, press the Alarm Silence button again and hold it 1-2 seconds.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to disable the audible alarm.
- The unit will beep once confirming that audible alarms have been disabled.
- To enable audible alarms, press this button a second time.
- The unit will beep twice confirming that audible alarms have been enabled.
Press and hold 1-2 seconds to mute the alarm for 24 hours.