What are movie services and how do I watch them on Fibe TV?
Bell offers several movie services that deliver thousands of hours of uncut and commercial-free movies and series. Movie services may be purchased by subscribing to movie packages or select channels may be purchased à la carte.
- Enjoy exclusive access to Hollywood’s biggest movies and series from HBO, Showtime, and Crave Original series.
- HBO Canada is home to the most talked-about premium programs on television – from new and ground-breaking series, films, and documentaries to sports and live entertainment specials – all uncut and commercial-free.
- TMN Encore is a collection of great movies from every era and genre.
- Super Écran provides over 170 movies per month as well as series such as the acclaimed Trône de fer and exclusive originals like Marche à l’ombre, all in French and commercial-free.
- Super Channel offers movies and exclusive series such as Homeland and Ash vs Evil Dead, uncut and commercial-free.
- Hollywood Suite includes the movies that shaped the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s.
You can access these movie channels on your TV with the On Demand service and on your smartphones and tablets with the Fibe TV app.
There are two ways to find what you want to watch:
Press on demand on your remote (or navigate to the On Demand section in the menu) and select TV in the left-hand options. Then, select Movies and Series and the movie service you are looking for.Or
Go directly to the following channels:
|Movie service||Channel numbers||On Demand access|
Want to pick up where you left off?
The “Continue enjoying” feature lets you resume On Demand shows on your Fibe TV receiver where you left off, or it will show you the next episode of a series that you’ve been following.
Not sure what to watch?
See what’s most popular on Fibe TV right now with our “Trending now” feature.
Tuned in late?
Restart lets you watch a show already in progress or up to 30 hours after it started, from the beginning – even if you forgot to set the recording on your PVR. You can simply start from the beginning by selecting the “Restart” option.
The Fibe TV app gives you access to most of the live and on demand programming you already subscribe to.
The app is free to download and is available for Apple and Android devices.
Once the app is installed, follow these steps:
- Open the Fibe TV app.
- Log in with your MyBell username and password. Don’t have a username?
- Select On Demand.
- Select Movies & Series.
- Select a movie channel to watch.
Register for MyBell now
Staying up-to-date on the latest premieres
Be the first to know about upcoming movies and series premieres and find out about contests, interviews and special events by registering for e-newsletters from your movie services, below, or by following them on social media.
Visit the Fibe TV support page for troubleshooting information and hints and tips, or go directly to the topics below: