Bell Fibe TV wiring
What to expect
- Wherever possible, the Bell Fibe TV technician will re-use the existing in-home wiring
- Gateway - One telephone jack will be dedicated to the Fibe TV gateway.
- TV - Bell Fibe TV receivers can be installed wirelessly or using a cable (Ethernet or coaxial). The technician will choose the best option based on the wiring requirements.
- Internet - Installation includes wiring to one PC, and wireless setup for one PC. Additional wired and wireless devices can be connected. The wireless SSID and passcode on the Fibe modem will be provided.
- It may be necessary to replace outside wires and cabling, including attaching wires or enclosures to the house.
- Any new in-home wiring will be run along the baseboards and may be visible, but re-using quality in-home wiring will be the first choice.